Join the Flock!
Email Resumes to: Robin@GreenGoose.com
Do you LOVE resale? Do you have a strong knowledge of furniture and décor trends?
The Green Goose is always accepting applications for associate positions.
Qualified applicants will have:
- A demonstrated interest in design and interior décor
- A strong knowledge of furniture styles and brands
- Ability to identify characteristics of quality furniture construction and assess resale value
- A high energy level and ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and accept feedback form peers and customers with the ultimate goal of continuous professional development
- Ability to arrive on time for scheduled shift
- Ability to problem solve, prioritize and work with minimal supervision and/or direction
- Ability to execute and improve operational processes
- Superior communication skills including the ability to write effectively and accurately
- A successful sales and/or customer service background
- Excellent PC skills and point-of-sale software experience
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- A desire to expand current skills and give & accept constructive feedback
Associate responsibilities include:
- Price, sort and process incoming consignments
- Provide premier customer service
- Maintain consignment accounts
- Daily store cleaning, organizing and resetting vignettes which includes lifting furniture and careful handling and placement of decorative items.
Applicant must be willing to work days, evenings, weekends and some holidays.
Schedules vary by season